- Fun, interactive, educational game
- Helps young children learn the basics of coding
- Accessible interface for kids of all ages and abilities
- Teaches the use of commands, sequences, and loops
- Use code to solve fun challenges and puzzles
Learning to code prepares children for the world we live in today. Learning to code helps children develop problem solving and computational thinking skills. Even preschool and kindergarten age children can learn the foundations of coding. Tommy the Robot provides interactive coding practice for young children of all abilities.
Tommy the Coding Robot– Coding Game and Robot helps children learn the basics of coding with the accompanying robot.
Subject: Computer Science
Lesson: Programming for Beginners
Tommy the Coding Robot is another fun, interactive, educational game with a physical, easy to use robot that helps children learn the basics of coding. This solution guide is provided as one way in which to solve each challenge.
STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math. This fun pack provides some printable puzzles featuring Tommy the Robot and his friends.