We respect your privacy and that of your children and students.
Zyrobotics is committed to helping young children learn STEM concepts in the most effective way possible. We believe the ideal way to achieve this goal is by developing accessible technology that enables interaction based on each child’s unique abilities.
3. Personal Information and Children: We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We do allow parents and teachers to set up STEMDash learning profiles for their children or students in order to collect learning data that is saved to our server. We do not share this information with any other company.
If Zyrobotics learns that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 13 without an adult’s permission, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete any such data from Zyrobotics’ records.
4. Personal Information and Adults: Through our apps, Zyrobotics may collect the following information from parents and teachers:
Providing the above information is part of establishing a STEMDash learning profile for your children/students. Your name/username, if provided, would be used for keeping track of your information and your child(ren)’s in-game data such as frequency of play, accuracy, mistakes and their strategies. This information will be used to prepare personalized reports to parents and teachers about their child(ren)’s progress and learning. Your email address is collected only if you subscribe to our newsletter or for email updates and reports. We include information on how to unsubscribe from such communications within every email that we send.
We ask for your child(ren)’s username, age(s) and grade(s) so that we may personalize communications sent to you related to your child(ren)’s and/or student(s)’s progress within the app. Such information is optional. You can contact us by email to request to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com. If needed, we may ask for additional information to verify your identity prior to completing such a request.
5. Collection of Non-Personal Information: Zyrobotics collects certain non-personally identifiable information from our users, such as device ID (UDID). We do not combine personal information with non-personal information. Anonymous, non-personal data is used for internal operations, such as analyzing the effectiveness of our apps, determining any issues of app crashes, and for other, similar purposes.
6. Third Parties: Zyrobotics uses third parties to assist in the analysis of our apps and website, such as Google Analytics, through anonymous data. Anonymous information provided to third parties is used for the purpose of measuring page views, number of visitors, and similar statistical measures. The anonymous information is collected through features of the apps and through cookies on our websites.
7. Third Party Terms and Conditions: By using our apps or websites, you may be subject to third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, and social networking services. Providing links to any such third parties does not constitute Zyrobotics’ sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
Certain features that Zyrobotics may offer, such as social networking, may use third party services to provide authentication with a social networking ID. In connection with such use, certain personally identifiable user and/or membership data may be transferred automatically to and from Zyrobotics’ apps. Such features are only offered within the parent section of the apps.
The parent section of Zyrobotics’ apps contains links to Zyrobotics’ website, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channel.
9. Disclosure of Data: If needed in order to operate our apps, personal and non-personal information we collect may be shared with our service providers who support and administer the internal operations of our apps, such as maintaining user accounts and providing customer service. All such service providers are required to agree to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data, and may not use it for any other purposes.
We also reserve the right to release personal information to comply with a judicial process or law enforcement investigation, or in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, sale of assets, wind-down of business or related due diligence. Any such release of data will be done in compliance with applicable law, and only if the receiving party agrees to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of that information.
Zyrobotics stores all data and information in secure operating environments and implements reasonable and generally accepted industry practices to prevent unauthorized access to the data. Please note that Zyrobotics cannot and does not guarantee the security of materials or information transmitted to Zyrobotics by users over the Internet or through wireless connections.
Thank you for trusting us.