The Zumo™ Learning System makes learning fun and engaging for young children and children with special needs!
The Zumo Learning System combines a 7″ Tablet, Math Games, and a Wireless Smart Toy, named Zumo, to create an engaging and educational experience for children. This accessible tool enables tactile-based interaction using technology kids already enjoy – a tablet. Included with the learning system is a unique set of fun educational play apps for K-3rd graders that uses proven educational techniques to maximize learning. Each app is switch-accessible and fully customizable based on the special needs of each child.
Zyrobotics has done it again: created another great app for young elementary students that makes practicing math facts a little more fun.Smart Apps for Kids,
Zyrobotics is to be applauded for its efforts to provide a fun switch-accessible educational app with lots of customization options.The iMums,
- Zumo lets children of all ages with and without special needs easily control a wide range of tablet apps and games.
- By pressing Zumo’s buttons, apps respond to the child’s input on-screen!
- Children are provided a unique experience by mapping their physical movements to fine touch screen gestures.
- Zumo offers many different play experiences through various apps already available on the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- A suite of apps are included that are specially designed to enable tactile-based learning for K-3rd graders.
- Various gaming techniques are used to engage your child in the learning activity, thus making learning fun.
- Each app is switch-accessible and fully customizable based on the special needs of each child.