TabAccess makes it possible for anyone with motor limitations to use Apps and play games on a tablet or iPad without touching the screen.
TabAccess is a bluetooth switch interface for tablets. TabAccess enables interaction with tablet apps through connection of multiple accessible devices such as, sip/puff, button switches, and grasp switches.
- Wireless tablet control
- Enables input of multiple switches (up to three)
- Android and iOS compatible
- Compatible with iOS and iOS Switch Control Events
- Out-of-the box operation
- Small size, light and compact
- Easy mounting for powered wheelchairs, adjustable beds, etc.
- Works with switch accessible Apps (iOS and Android)
- List of Android Apps that all work with TabAccess, are fun to play and are free.