MoveIt! Colors - Help your child succeed with STEMdash now! Accessible. Free.
MoveIt! Colors is another fun, interactive, educational game for learning colors. Test your reflexes as Wootzy Aliens jump from ship to ship. When a Wootzy matches the correctly colored ship, touch the Wootzy to make a match. Watch out – the game gets faster as you get better. Challenge yourself to beat your top score! Join STEMdash to track your child’s progress, chat with your child to provide encouragement, or limit their playtime.
Key Features of MoveIt! Colors
- Learn color recognition for up to 8 colors – red, yellow, blue, green pink, orange, gray, and purple. Select the different color combinations under Settings.
- STEMdash enables parents and teachers to track their child’s progress in mastery of the educational content
- Combines audio, visual, and touch inputs to enhance multi-sensory learning
- One-touch input for help in improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for children
- Graphics, music, and voice can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
- Options are easily-selectable to customize based on the motor skill level or cognitive skill level of the child
- Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
- Customizable settings, such as the ability to remove background or reduce game speed, to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
- Stores information for multiple-users so can keep profiles saved for a group of children
- There are no in-app purchases or advertisements.
Color recognition is an important step in cognitive development for children. It plays a part in object recognition, and helps a child develop descriptive language skills that will ensure clear communication. MoveIt! Colors provides color recognition practice for preschool and kindergarten age children.